Choosing running and jogging shoes
Issues to consider when choosing running shoes include:
- Don’t wear your old sneakers. Poorly fitted shoes are a common cause of injuries.
- The running shoe should bend easily, feel comfortable and have a wedge of shock-absorbing material in the heel.
- The fit should not be too snug. Your foot will splay as it impacts with the ground.
- When buying the shoes, wear the socks you intend to wear while running.
- Have your shoes professionally fitted.
The look of my running shoes and the reason that I haven’t published anything in the past months, one has to stay fit in order to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse: